Adopt a New Family Member
Before filling out the application below, please read all information listed.
Please note we do not adopt out of state and have a specific adoption radius due to home visitation requirements. PurrFect Paws Rescue is a 501(c) federally tax exempt Public Charity. We work with abandoned stray animals providing them with high-quality veterinary care, behavioral evaluation, rehabilitation and diligent screening of prospective adoptive homes for the rescued animals in our foster care system. Adopting a companion animal is a commitment for life and a decision that should be carefully thought out.
In order to be considered for adoption:
• You must be 21 years of age or older
• Have identification showing your current address
• Have the knowledge/consent of your landlord
• Be willing to make a life long commitment to the care and treatment of a pet
• Be available for post placement follow up
• Sign an Adoption Contract upon placement of an animal
*Applicants under consideration will be notified within 1-5 days.
We work strictly out of foster care homes where our rescued animals are raised and cared for as our own. Contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 610.328.2070 to schedule an appointment to meet one of our adoptables.